[BCAB] ID Mate UK resellers

Panagiotis Antonopoulos pantonop at windtools.gr
Fri Feb 8 20:34:26 GMT 2013

Dear Ms. Beal,
Thank you very much for letting me know about the Madrid dinner, which,
unfortunately, I can not manage, since we have serious Faculty meeting of
the department on the 24th and seminar obligations the following day, which,
even without the financial crisis, would not allow sufficient time for me to
fly from northwestern Greece to Spain, unless I had a private jet which,
unfortunately, I have not been able to purchase so far. Needless to say, I
am always interested in activities around Europe, and am very greatful for
letting me know.
                With Best Wishes,
                Prof. Panagiotis Antonopoulos