[BCAB] netbooks

Colin Phelan Colin_Phelan at pmlgroup.com
Mon Feb 11 10:26:03 GMT 2013

Dave I understand that whilst I am sure you can pick one up from
somewhere no one makes net books anymore
I find keyboard on mine very small and actually even though I have
upgraded to 2GB memory also find it very slow with supanova loaded on it
so if it is going to be your main machine I would not touch it.
Colin