[BCAB] Outlook 2010 opening next message

Griffiths, Steve Steve.Griffiths at rnib.org.uk
Tue Feb 12 10:49:14 GMT 2013

Mohammed,

I don't know of a way to get JAWS to tell you the name of the sender for
the next message when it's opened, but you can change Outlook so that it
doesn't automatically open the next message. To do this, go to the FIle
menu and choose Options. Arrow down to Mail and then Shift + Tab a few
times to get to the option you want - it's called "After moving or
deleting an open item".