[BCAB] Getting Started with a Mac

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Tue Feb 12 11:08:35 GMT 2013

Hi.

On this subject, I'm thinking of replacing my old netbook.  A macbook air is
rather an outsider I must admit due to price but it's a platform I feel I
ought to know something about.

I do use tables in word quite a lot however and I've heard that currently
there is no way of accessing these or at least that the quality of access is
nowhere near as good as it is for windows.  Is this still the case?  What is
the situation with Excel?  I only ever use Excel in quite a basic way for
performing tasks such as creating or accessing invoices but I do need access
to these documents to be reliable.  Any advice much appreciated.

Regards

Graham