[BCAB] Outlook 2010 opening next message

Mohammed abbas Rashid abbas.rashid at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 12 14:19:46 GMT 2013

Hi Steve.

Many thanks for your kind response.

Mohammed Rashid

-----Original Message-----
From: Bcab [mailto:bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk] On Behalf Of Griffiths,
Steve
Sent: 12 February 2013 10:49
To: BCAB Discussion List
Subject: [BCAB] Outlook 2010 opening next message

Mohammed,

I don't know of a way to get JAWS to tell you the name of the sender for the
automatically open the next message. To do this, go to the FIle menu and
choose Options. Arrow down to Mail and then Shift + Tab a few times to get
to the option you want - it's called "After moving or deleting an open
item".