[BCAB] windoweyes plea

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Tue Feb 12 16:10:45 GMT 2013

Hi Barry,

For the record, Dave did contact me, but we can get replacement disks for
anyone, even if they didn't purchase from us, provided they give us their
serial number.

it is actually £20.00 to do this, as they use UPS for insured shipping and
it works out quite expensive.

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage