[BCAB] ESET Security Accessibility?

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Tue Feb 12 16:22:57 GMT 2013

Hi Steve,

Works pretty fine with Window-Eyes, I'm on V6 with no problem.

I also found it not lacking in JAWS 14 either, so what problems are you
having?

I agree you don't have to upgrade, but I see nothing wrong with it so far,
but I've only had it a day or so.

Remember, F5 will get you to most settings.

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire