[BCAB] iPod and Quick Office

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Tue Feb 12 19:40:52 GMT 2013

Hi Neela.

quick Office is not accessible, at least I've never been able to get past
the initial start screen.  Sure you can set the app up to open documents,
but you cant interact with the documents at all, its a lost cause
unfortunately.  If you want to view PDF files on your IPad, my suggestion
would be IBook's from Apple which is free and if you want to create
professional documents and open documents in Office, Pages also from Apple
will do the job you need.

All the best, Ibrahim.