[BCAB] iPod and Quick Office

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Tue Feb 12 20:16:26 GMT 2013

Hi Chris.

Firstly, I wouldn't recommend surviving on your IPad and IPhone, they are
useful gadgets however in my opinion not quite up to the mark of replacing
a fully fledged PC.  Unfortunately I don't use Pages extensively, however my
bet would be something to the effect of transferring your documents and
folders via ITunes to Pages, then letting Pages upload your documents to I
Cloud.  Alternatively you could put your documents in the cloud such as in
Dropbox and accessing them via pages that way.  Sorry I cant be more
helpful, as much as I love my IPhone, there is still very much a place for
my laptop and I wont be consigning it to the unused gadgets stockpile, at
least not yet.  I'd strongly suggest speaking to your employer about your
proposed course of action if you haven't already, your suggestion smacks of
impulsiveness however who am I to pass judgement.

All the best, Ibrahim.