[BCAB] iPod and Quick Office

Joe Paton joe at vi-ability.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 12 22:29:48 GMT 2013

Hello,

Why don't you upload the lot to dropbox.
Use a secure connection you should be fine.  Then they are accessible
to any device you choose to use, configured for the purpose of
course.  Many apps for the IOS devices will allow you to access your
drop box folders fully.  Also back the work folders up to a CD or Pen
or whatever you have to hand that is secureMay take some pressure off
you. Sounds like you're being forced in to
a challenging situation for a short while.

Joe

.

Dead easy.

Joe