[BCAB] iPod and Quick Office

Chris H christopherh40 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 10:15:48 GMT 2013

In my case thanks to BrailleTouch I am using my iPhone a lot more now
and this is set to continue, especially if I decide to go for the 32 Gb
5th generation iPod Touch with Siri and Dictation. It will certainly
never replace my laptop or mac but you never know what the future holds.

Christopher Hallsworth