[BCAB] First bite of the apple.

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Wed Feb 13 12:45:17 GMT 2013

Hi Ed.

The sim tray is on the right hand edge of the phone, about two thirds of the
way down the side.  You'll need to use the included sim eject tool or a
paperclip to eject the sim, once done you insert the sim in the tray which
comes completely away from the IPhone before sliding it back in to the
device.  The sim will only go in one way and lies completely flat within the
tray.

All the best, Ibrahim.