[BCAB] Calling emergency services on your mobil

Colin Howard colin at pobox.com
Wed Feb 13 16:08:21 GMT 2013

Greetings,

A friend sent this me, it's perfectly legit.

From: Dave Pardy
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 14:03:35 +0000

I've just come across a very useful you tube video about calling
emergency services on your mobile. Whilst I was aware of the 112
facility I didn't realise you could text if reception is poor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPZv_8dABfU

Note from Colin: I've listened to this and am prepared to accept it's
validity.

By the Grace of our Lord Christ Jesus, The Fareham
area of Southern England has been Colin Howard's home
ever since July 1981.