[BCAB] Note Takers

David W Wood david.g3yxx at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 13 16:10:53 GMT 2013

Clive

I am very happy with the Alva BC640 with the additional perkins-style
keyboard.
Not only is it a stand-alone device for taking notes, but acts as a PC or
iPhone Braille display, and speech synthesizer.  With two onboard memory
sticks.  Onto one of these I have loaded NVDA so that I can deal with
daughters' PC's without loading JAWS or W E.

ATB

David W Wood