[BCAB] Note Takers

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Wed Feb 13 16:56:37 GMT 2013

Yes in my response I forgot about the plextalk.  I know there's a new model
coming along but not sure how much it's redesigned in terms of the way it
actually feels to use it.  there's also a new victor stream which looks
interesting though the plextalk is primarily a recording device I think and
worth considering if you want to regularly make high quality recordings.

Regards

graham