[BCAB] RAsking Again - Using Quick Office on iPad

Neela neela4 at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 14 15:20:51 GMT 2013

I know Ibrahim did respond but I also heard Matthew Carr say that he uses
Quick Office Pro HD on iPad but Matthew does not appear to be on list at
present so wondering if anyone else is using it.  I have managed to open a
word document in QO but it only opens in a text format and my Word documents
can also have graphics so I find it strange that it does not open in a Word
format.  Certainly it is available for purchase at the iStore.