[BCAB] netbooks

S.Manning mist.airyman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 12:11:33 GMT 2013

Hi Dave, I share your keyboard problems. Layout varies from model to
model in both lap tops and netbooks. I use
  full size wireless keyboard and simply connect to any computer.
Netbooks ar slower because of the  processerwhich in turn reduces
temprature. I use Jaws and have just had to learn to be a bit more patient.

Stuart