[BCAB] pure sonus radio

elspeth pearce elspeth_pearce at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Feb 16 20:44:54 GMT 2013

hi dave, if you look at the bank of keys, there are 3 rows of 3  buttons and 1 row at the bottom of 2 buttons. the row of 2 buttons has the onstoff on the left, then the sleep timer imediately to the right. the next row up has 3 buttons: the right hand most button is the menu button.  when you press this, the first item is alarm settings.  to cycle through the menus, simply use the tuning knob and when you find the item you want, press the knob in.  hope this helps.

regards.