[BCAB] pure sonus radio

Paul Roberts anorack at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 17 13:26:31 GMT 2013

HI tom,

Whilst the Sonus was the only talking dAB radio around. The Pure 1 mini is
accesible, in so much as it's easy to use.

I have two of these radios and whilst they don't talk, they are well worth
having and unlike some Pure models, they don't have that joystick type
thing, which can be hard to use when trying to press down and to the left or
right.

With the Pure 1 mini, you have a series of small buttone on the top and a
dial on the right hand side.

HTH.

Paul.