[BCAB] Intermittent WiFi issue

Kevin Russell kevin_russell at uk.ibm.com
Mon Feb 18 11:09:08 GMT 2013

Hi Alan

Not as far as I know, but perhaps my Infinity is still settling down.  A
good thought!

Cheers

Kevin

Kevin Russell
CICS Test
IBM UK Ltd
MP 102 Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire
United Kingdom.  SO21 2JN
Tel: +44  1962 815531
(internal 245531)
Internet: kevin_russell at uk.ibm.com

From:   "Alan Booth" <a.t.booth at btinternet.com>
To:     "'BCAB Discussion List'" <bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk>
Date:   18/02/2013 10:22
Subject:        Re: [BCAB] Intermittent WiFi issue
Sent by:        "Bcab" <bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk>

Hi Kevin

Do you know if BT are doing any work in your area.  We had a similar
problem
in the early days of our Infinity package and it seemed to coincide with
the
engineers working on a local BT street cabinet.  I'm happy to report that
we
get very few interruptions to our service these days.

Cheers

Alan