[BCAB] Intermittent WiFi issue

Laurence Taylor g7mzh at btopenworld.com
Mon Feb 18 15:28:14 GMT 2013

Kevin, the most likely cause is another wifi unit on the same channel.
While they can co-exist, it can take time for them to get organised. If
the other user only switches theirs on when they use it, this will cause
this every time.

Try changing the channel the hub uses; I'm afraid I can't tell you the
exact process but you will need to log into the admin account of the
router (password is usually the serial number, unless you've changed it).

The other possibility is that someone is using a PLT network device,
though this would normally block signals completely rather than cause
intermittent dropout.

--
rgds
LAurence