[BCAB] Microsoft accessibility support

George Bell George at techno-vision.co.uk
Tue Feb 19 16:34:49 GMT 2013

I do love the response you get when you select e-mail.  (Smile) See below.

George.

Available Languages

Your current language is English (United States). Support for this product is currently only available from the following list. Please select a language from below:

Available Languages

Accessibility Feedback About Microsoft Products and Services - English (United States)