[BCAB] Quick office Pro on IOS

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 20 10:22:18 GMT 2013

This is confusing as I had a look at Quick office   on apple vis and the
rating for this product was poor with the claim that it was inaccessible and
unusable. Has this changed?

In general I would be interested in what other app people are using for
editing Word documents on IOS.
I am considering using my IPod and Bluetooth keyboard for board meetings.

This will involve consulting minutes and an agenda in Word format and
potentially adding notes of my own into either of these documents.

David Griffith