[BCAB] Diskaid

Barry Toner Barry.Toner at clanmil.org.uk
Wed Feb 20 12:11:03 GMT 2013

David,

I've litterly just installed it there now, and plugged a test iPhone
here in work to see what happens.

I'm using NVDA and I can use Object NVA to access the menus.  There
doesn't seem to be any controls other that view for different panes,
Help and a DiskAid menu that gives prefs, about etc.

After a couple of minutes Diskaid give me an error that said, "
Connection failed : Can't connect to device."  This is an iPhone 4s,
without any keylock or restrictions on it.

Barry.