[BCAB] Missed Calls on Office Phone? Solution

Barry Toner Barry.Toner at clanmil.org.uk
Wed Feb 20 13:33:48 GMT 2013

Hi,

What phone system are you guys using?

Barry.
-----Original Message-----
From: Bcab [mailto:bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk] On Behalf Of Gerard
Sadlier
Sent: 20 February 2013 12:28
To: bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk
Subject: [BCAB] Missed Calls on Office Phone? Solution

Hi all

On my office phone, it has a call log. That means that you can see on
the screen of the phone:
1. If you've missed a call from someone but that person hasn't left a
voice mail; and 2. The numbers of people with whom you have spoken,
which is useful if you don't always write them down.

Voice messages go to our e-mail accounts and can be accessed from
computer.

I therefore wondered if there might be some way of getting this info
from the phone on to my computer, where it would be accessible - or
indeed if anyone has any other suggestions?

Bare in mind though that whatever ideas people might have would have to
be compatable with the phone system in the firm.

Thanks