[BCAB] unable to uninstall jaws 7.0

Alan and Sheila Rayner amrayner at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 13:57:54 GMT 2013

Phil,

No, I have no other version, and when I attempt to remove it I get the start
of a message which is cut short by the loud vibration type noise.  The
message is something like, - the installation shield has detected, - then it
starts to re-boot after the noise.  You have got me worried about using the
revo program offered by barry.  Are there others on the list who have
reservations about using it?

cheers

Alan