[BCAB] Hello all

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 20 14:34:09 GMT 2013

I do not have an  Iphone so have no direct experience.
 However I have seen on other lists/posts suggestions for a quicker way to
do this rather than entering contacts individually.

>From memory the steps are something like this.
1. Synch your existing phone contacts with Microsoft Outlook.
2. Install ITunes on a windows machine.
3. Create an Apple I cloud account.
4. Synch your Outlook contact with the I cloud.
5. Finally synch  your Iphone contacts with I cloud.

I am afraid I have deleted the post which gave this information but the
above may be a line to investigate.

David Griffith