[BCAB] Missed Calls

Barry Toner Barry.Toner at clanmil.org.uk
Wed Feb 20 14:53:26 GMT 2013

Hi Ger,

In that case I'd just request people follow common practice and leave
you a voice mail.  It wouldn't' be unreasonable for someone who can see
the screen to think, it musn't be that important if they havent' left a
voicemail.  I know I rarely phone people back if they haven't left one
for that reason.

barry