[BCAB] unable to uninstall jaws 7.0

Agent Orange agentorange at talktalk.net
Wed Feb 20 16:43:43 GMT 2013

Alan,

If you have no other versions of JAWS on your machine, you wish to entirely
remove the version you have, and if you do not wish to put it on that PC
again in the future, then the risks of using Revo are smaller.  As a
minimum, if you choose to use it under these conditions, I would suggest
creating a Restore Point before running Revo, although ideally a disc image
would be preferable.  However, the suggestion from Chris to try using the
uninstaller in the JAWS package would be well worth trying first.

Phil