[BCAB] Fwd: VOODOO QUICK ON OFF with iPad

Lewis Crack lewiscrack at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 20 21:24:46 GMT 2013

Hi Chris,

It should be right at the bottom under Settings > General >
Accessibility. You may need to feel right down the bottom near the
home button. Otherwise, I cannot understand why the option is not
there, as all the latest iPads either come with iOS5 or iOS6 already
installed, and the Tripple Click Home option has been available since
iOS4.
Try to feel around the screen a bit, as with my experience with the
iPad (I had a go with my friend's one), the whole of the screen is
displayed, rather than needing to swipe or use the 3-finger flick up
gesture like you do on the iPod Touch/iPhone, as the screen is bigger
on the iPad.
I hope you get this problem fixed.
Regards.
Lewis.