[BCAB] Asking NVDA to Run from a USB

David Reynolds dkreynolds at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 20 22:25:05 GMT 2013

Louse,

It depends which version of windows you are running:
On your USB drive, there should be a folder called NVDA. Assuming this is
the case, open up notepad, and type or paste the following:
[AutoRun]
open=nvda\nvda.exe
action=Start NVDA
icon=nvda\nvda.exe
shell\NVDA="Start NVDA"
shell\NVDA\command=nvda\nvda.exe
shell=NVDA

Save this I the root directory of the USB drive, as autorun.inf
When you insert the usb drive in another computer, you should be able to
press enter, and NVDA should start.

Best regards,

David.

E: dkreynolds at ntlworld.com