[BCAB] Spam filtering on BT accounts

Chris Cook cpcook at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 21 08:08:20 GMT 2013

Hi All!

Karl Farrell listed this website, as being a far more accessible site to
manage BT accounts online
www.m.yahoo.com/mail

I've visited there this morning and on the log-in screen, it asks for a
Yahoo ID and password. I've tried typing in my BT Internet address and
password, but it's being refused. I've also tried the alternative log-in.

Do I first need to register a Yahoo ID in order to log-in? How do I get to
manage my BTInternet account?

Any help gratefully received.

Many Thanks

Chris.