[BCAB] Quick Office on IOS

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 21 14:53:15 GMT 2013

Dear Matthew

I have just purchased Quickoffice Pro after reading your email.
So far though the app is behaving with precisely the accessibility issues as
described on apple Vis.
I can load the document but cannot get Voiceover to read any of the text.
I have tried a variety of gestures to no affect.
The only audible elements which I can hear are the back button and the title
heading of the document I have loaded.
After swiping past the title of the document Voiceover announces Text fields
editing , Word Mode.
This sounds very promising but I can find no way from here of accessing the
text in the document with Voiceover.
How are you managing to do this?

I notice that there are two version of Quickoffice, one for use with Ipad
and the one I am using which is for use with Iphone/IPod. Are we using the
same version?

David Griffith