[BCAB] Asking NVDA to Run from a USB

Lewis Crack lewiscrack at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 21 16:55:29 GMT 2013

Hi David,

You can get all versions of NVDA from: http://www.nvda-project.org/
Navigate to the Downloads page, and they will all be there. Note, it
does ask you if you wish to make a donation, but you can select "I
have already donated to NVDA.", to continue on to the download page if
you do not wish to donate. The link you will want is
NVDA_Portable.zip, and it will be entitled "NVDA Portable".
Hope this helps, and anyone correct me if I am wrong, as it hs been a
while since I have downloaded NVDA from the site, as I install the
updates directly from NVDA now.
Regards.
Lewis.

On 21/02/2013, david. chatten-smith <davechsmith at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  hi, what is the site that you  downloaded the usb version please?

Lewis Adam Crack