[BCAB] PURE SONUS 1 XT

Steven Bingham steven.bingham1 at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 22 08:43:18 GMT 2013

HI all

Can somebody help please.

The other day we had a power cut and since then my Sonus has refused to
work. The power is getting through ok as there are pops when you turn it on
and off but it just does not start. I can't find the manual at the moment
but suspect there should be a way to reset the radio probably by holding
down a button or buttons when you turn it on. Does anyone know if this is
the case. The only other possible solution would seem to be to reload the
software but it doesn't seem to be available on the website - at least a
cursory look has not found it. Again can anyone help either with a copy of
the software or a download address.

Thanks in anticipation.