[BCAB] PURE SONUS 1 XT

Yusuf yusufaosman at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 22 09:38:11 GMT 2013

Steve, I believe that you need to hold down the menu and station
selector knob at the same time to reset the Sonus. However, it sounds
like your having a similar problem to the one I had with my old Sonus,
and I fear a reset won't work. Do you have eyes around? Is there a blue
flashing light?

I do have the software, if you haven't got it yet, let me know off list at
yusufaosman at btinternet.com
and I'll upload to sendspace and email you the links. But, I fear that
the result will be the same, that it won't work. At least that was my
experience.
Yusuf