[BCAB] unable to uninstall jaws 7.0

Alan and Sheila Rayner amrayner at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 13:10:13 GMT 2013

Phil,

I've tried the uninstaller from the package which did not work, I tried the
full uninstaller program which did not work.  It seems that I had a previous
version 5.10 before this, but only the version 7 shows up in the add/remove
programs.  As I'm not clued up on doing disk images etc, and I am retisent
to use revo, I've decided to leave well enough alone at present, as it's
doing no harm.  I will probably re-visit this at a later date when I've
nothing else in my life to spend a frustrating waste of time on.  Thanks to
all for all the helpful suggestions.

cheers

Alan