[BCAB] David Reynolds Asking NVDA to Run from a USB

David Reynolds dkreynolds at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 22 22:38:21 GMT 2013

Louise,

You need everything moved into a folder called VDA on your USB drive.
I'm not sure how this is achieved on windows 7, so stand open to correction
by others. On older versions of windows you'd do the following:
1.Browse to the list of files on your usb drive.
2.Press control-a to select everything.
3.Press Control-X to cut everything to the clipboard.
4.Type alt-f, which should bring up the file menu
5.Select New, and in the submenu for new select older.
6.Once you've pressed enter to select folder, Type NVDA in the name box, and
press enter.
7.Arrow down until you get to nvda, nothing else no dashes or anything. It
should tell you it is a folder.
8.Now press enter.
9.Now type control-v to past all the files into this folder.
This is quite  lengthy procedure, and it may well be wrong for windows 7,
but it can do no harm.
Give it a go,

Best regards,

David.