[BCAB] WINDOWEYES 8.1 NOT SPEAKING

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 23:14:55 GMT 2013

hi steve. yes, reinstalling may help. it may be that you've selected the
wrong synthesiser in the voice settings in window eyes. if you don't
have sited help this weekend let me know and i'll access your pc
remotely with your permission of course and see if i can reactivate your
speech for you.

mobeeniqbal at gmail.com

all the best,

Mo.