[BCAB] WINDOWEYES 8.1 NOT SPEAKING

stephen thacker steve.thacker at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 22 23:37:06 GMT 2013

Hi, Tracey's coming tomorrow but I'll bear in mind your kind
offer. Will the speech settings for the synth be set as default
or will I need to change them? Can a crash during working on the
internet disturb speech as this is what happened but I was able
to start the pc and go to desktop (my sighted assistant has
verified that) but there's no windows chime!

Will it make any difference using the WE8.0 saved in my downloads
folder or should I use the WE8.0 cd?

I'm using my Braillenote Apex but the Apex won't access some
links that I want to use ie my Natwest account and
www.eastcoast.co.uk?

Thanks for any further help