[BCAB] WINDOWEYES 8.1 NOT SPEAKING

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 00:27:21 GMT 2013

Hi.

Have you made sure your sound card isn't muted? it sounds like its
either been uninstalled, muted, the volume's been turned down or
something's corrupted. I personally don't think its so much window eyes.
you'd have to change the voice manually for it to cause an error like
the one you describe. It sounds like you have not changed the voice so i
wouldn't think that you'd need to reinstall window eyes. if you have no
joy tomorrow, let me know and i'll be happy to help remotely. It could
also be your headset or speakers, make sure they're not muted in some way.

cheers,

Mo.