[BCAB] pure sonus 1xt

Paul Roberts anorack at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 23 00:57:33 GMT 2013

Hi steve,

I had mine repaired a few years ago, as the volume kept going up a bit of
it's own acord, plus one of the rubber feet had come off.

Think I too paid £44 for my sonus repair.

Having heard via this, and another list that they seem to only last 7 years,
makes me wonder how long mine wil last, as I purchased it around March 2006.
So, with that being almost 7 years ago, it could be that my sonus is
entering it's final days.LOL.

Paul.