[BCAB] Signing Forms, A Different View

Barry Hill barry.hill3 at sky.com
Mon Feb 25 15:32:09 GMT 2013

I know three people who have been blind from birth and cannot write, let
alone do a signature.  How would they sign a document?  I suppose they would
have to have a person with power of attorney, I think that's the term, but
if there was an alternative, it would give these three people that bit of
equality and independence that we all crave.

Cheers

Barry