[BCAB] JAWS and Excel

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 25 17:15:37 GMT 2013

I am not sure if this would work but you could try using the text Analyser
Tool which is supposed to identify changes in formatting and alert you. This
is in jaws 13 and a slightly better version in jaws 14. I cannot remember if
it is in Jaws 12.
Basically what it should do is work through a document and stop at format
change or inconsistency.
I just tried it in an Excel Spreadsheet and although it did not find
anything it simply reported no inconsistencies in document so did appear to
check it.
If it does not work properly in Excel it would definitely work in Word if
you copied and pasted the spreadsheet as a table in Word.
I was checking the formatting of spreadsheets  I had pasted into Word using
this method only yesterday.
You may have to turn Text Analyser on but I normally just hit Windows alt
and I to identify the next inconsistency.

David Griffith