[BCAB] Right click for jaws

Roger Woolgrove rawoolgrove at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 17:26:21 GMT 2013

Hi all,

I am having issues using my right click.

Bearing in mind that I have used Jaws for years, I do not know much about how to do things with it.

I am using a macbook with Windows XP running and Jaws 13.  Therefore no applications key.

If I try shift + F10 the audio is silenced rather than any menus becoming obvious.  The function I am trying to do is Drop Box related in that I want to send a link to a file and am told to right click on the file.  Hence the problem.  I have been unable to find  "Drop Box" in any of the menus to go about it that way either.

So if you have a solution, please step-by-step.

Many thanks

Roger