[BCAB] Right click for jaws

Roger Woolgrove rawoolgrove at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 00:32:44 GMT 2013

Hi David,

Thanks for the tip but every site I tried to download Sharp Keys from was
blocked by Eset or Eset popped up with an alert about safety.  As this has
never happened with Eset before, I was too wary to continue because of this
downloader program they used.  Do you by chance have a link you can certify
as safe or a copy you could send directly?

Many thanks

Roger