[BCAB] Are there any BlindSquare users out there? <End>

Sunil Peck sunil.peck at disabilitynow.org.uk
Tue Feb 26 14:09:16 GMT 2013

Yep but only since a couple of weeks ago. It has a simple interface and provides a lot information about where you are and points of interest you are near. Very useful on the train when you lose count of the number of stops before you have to get off.

Sunil

Sunil Peck
Journalist and Web Content Producer
020 7619 7325
sunil.peck at disabilitynow.org.uk<mailto:sunil.peck at disabilitynow.org.uk>

On 26 Feb 2013, at 13:57, Carr, Matthew wrote:

Kind Regards

Matthew Carr

Digital Accessibility Assistant

RNIB (Royal National Institute of Blind People)

57 - 72 John Bright Street

Birmingham

B1 1BN

t: 0121 665 4214