[BCAB] HTML

Léonie Watson tink at tink.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 19:47:15 GMT 2013

The HTML5.0 specification can be found here:
http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/

Bear in mind that HTML5.1 is now in development, so be sure you're reading
the HTML5.0 specification. It's the stable version for the moment.

For something more tutorial based try W3 Schools. They're not too bad these
days:
http://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_intro.asp

For something more article based, try HTML5 Doctor:
http://www.html5doctor.com/

If you have questions, post them to this email list. Happy to help.

HTH,
Léonie.