[BCAB] colour detectors on IPhone

Sunil Peck sunil.peck at disabilitynow.org.uk
Thu Feb 28 09:54:43 GMT 2013

Hi,

I've been using ColorVisor. There's a demo of it on the Applevis site.

Sunil

Sunil Peck
Journalist and Web Content Producer
020 7619 7325
sunil.peck at disabilitynow.org.uk<mailto:sunil.peck at disabilitynow.org.uk>

On 28 Feb 2013, at 09:14, Graham Page wrote:

Hi all.

I know that with each successive model of the IPhone, camera performance has
improved so I was wondering are there any decent colour detector
applications out there that will speak the colour of things such as clothes?
Would I be better off buying a stand alone product such as that sold by
Cobolt systems?

Regards

Graham

Graham Page