[BCAB] Signing Forms, A Different View

goshawk on horseback goshawk_on_horseback at fastmail.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 10:00:55 GMT 2013

exactly! I am in that same situation myself, and also feel that the document
needs a signature excuse is also used for not being able to provide stuff in
accessible formats.
I am sure that with all the technology around today, a perfectly accessible,
and secure way could be found, but it seems that people just don't want to
try anything new, and want to stick to stone age old inaccessible
signatures!

Simon